Show It and Save!
One more benefit of cooperative membership!
Pioneer Electric is always looking for ways to increase the benefits of being a member of our cooperative and our community. The Co-op Connections Card is a national discount card program that is free to Pioneer Electric members. It offers 10-60 percent discounts on prescription drugs at participating pharmacies, as well as special discounts and deals from local and national businesses!
The Co-op Connections Card is not insurance, and cannot be used in conjunction with insurance, but it can help you get a great price on prescriptions that are not covered by your insurance. Also, the pharmacy can help you determine if the prescription price is lower with your insurance or with the card. Click here for a list of participating pharmacies. Please note that the member number requested to register on this site is on the back of your card, and it is the same number for all Pioneer Electric members. You do not need to register on this site to use the card at businesses; it is only necessary to register to use this pharmacy site.
For your convenience, here is a list of merchants in Pioneer Electric’s service area that have joined the Co-op Connections Card Program (so far) and which offer discounts when you use your card. This list DOES NOT include all the discounts offered by national chains, pharmacies and other national merchants. Click here to find discounts on products and services offered by other local and national businesses!
If your business would like to participate in the Co-op Connections Card Program, please call Casey Rogers at 334-382-4904 or download a Business Recruitment Package. Click Here.
There's an App For That!
The Co-op Connections Card app download is on the www.connections.coop website. You will find it on the lefthand side below the search function box. The app provides a virtual card (front and back) with vital prescription discount info on your phone. You can also use your phone’s GPS feature to find businesses that accept the card if any are nearby, and identify your favorite discount deals and save them in “My Deals” for easy access.
- www.connections.coop – this is the main site for the card program.
- Print My Card – Download a printable copy of your Co-op Connections Card.
- www.healthysavings.coop - this site helps you locate participating health providers.
- Coupons.com – print coupons to save money on everyday items.
- Cash Back Mall – this site provides discounts for online shopping. The Sponsor ID is Touchstone Energy.
- connections.carrythecard.com - this site helps you locate participating health providers.
- www.rxpricequotes.com – find price quotes for prescription medication.